Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sick! :(

Well, I've gotten sick for the first time this winter and I always forget how much I hate it. I don't have anything too serious, but I've got a really bad cold, my tonsils are swollen and hurting, and my asthma is acting up a little bit....hopefully it won't turn into pneumonia again!!

As bad as I feel, the worst part is that tonight was our Singles Christmas Party and I was really excited about it! It was an "after-five" attire party and we all know I love getting all dressed up. Instead, I'm sitting on my couch in sweatpants and a t-shirt with no makeup on. Sad.

So to make myself feel better, I am making tonight Emily's Cartoon Christmas night. Every year since I was little, I would have one day where I watched How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman back to back. It started because my dad had a tape that he had recorded all three on and I would always watch it and then in college, my roommate bought me all three on DVD. I love classic christmas cartoons!!! They make me feel a little bit better tonight. :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

my asthma is insane, too! i even had to go to the doctor, FOR MYSELF! I never go to the doctor for myself... so you know it's bad. sorry you feel, bad too.. my doc said is was the cedar in the air? anywho... i watched all of those cartoons this weekend, too. not back to back but did watch them all the same. sorry you feel so bad. :O( hopefully you will be better by CHRISTMAS!?

karen b said...

don't forget a charlie brown christmas

hope you're feeling better soon; i was sick all last week with some kind of fever virus