Monday, February 14, 2005

I've jumped on the bandwagon

Okay, I've had a blog ID thing for a few weeks now, mainly so I could post on Lindsey's Ice Cream Club blog, but I haven't written anything yet. I've just been obnoxiously adding comments to other people's blogs. But I have decided that I should join the masses and actually write some stuff so that people can look at it if they want to.

I feel like a lemming (hence the name of my blog...) Does anyone remember that game? It was so cool! All of the little green lemmings would just follow each other and walk in a straight line until something got in their way or they fell off a cliff or into a sea of lava or something. You never saw a lemming say, "Wait a minute...everyone keeps going, but no one is coming back....something isn't right here..." All of that to say that I am jumping in line to write a blog even though I might be right by the edge of a cliff. That makes no sense, but humor me.

This morning I was supposed to place a call to Vienna to talk to my contact there about my spring break mission trip thing, but the professor that was supposed to help me didn't show up. So I woke up at 7:00am for nothing and now I am just killing time until I work at noon. How great is it that it is unusual for me to have to be awake at 10:00am? I will never have this again in my life. Until tomorrow...

No comments: