Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Random Thoughts by Emily

  • When I have kids I'm actually going to have to start getting up in the morning in time to have breakfast.
  • I'm very glad I'm nowhere near having kids for this reason.
  • Rent or buy?
  • I can't believe that I am going to wake up in Dallas tomorrow, go to bed in Dallas tomorrow, but be in Arizona in between the two.
  • I can't believe that I have to be at the airport at 6am tomorrow. Blah.
  • I hate it when my mom is out of town. I miss our evening commute phone conversations.
  • I love outdoorsy stuff - rock climbing, kayaking, camping, etc. I wish I was camping right now.
  • What makes the difference between a girl who loves outdoorsy stuff/sports and it makes the guys like her and a girl who loves outdoorsy stuff but it makes her too butch so those same guys don't like her?
  • Unfortunately/luckily I don't think I fall into either of those categories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you and your mom talk on your way to work! I would have to be up a 5am to call my mom on her way to work at 7am. Yikes! too early!! I'll stick with the evening calls!