Saturday, January 05, 2008

I was right!

Ever since Mitchell McBroom was born, I have been going back and forth about who I thought he looked more like. At first it was Katie, then I thought Stephen, then I thought Katie again, then we all said he looked like a mixture of Ryan Inlow and Stephen! Haha.

Anyways, I saw this on a friends blog and decided I had to put in the McBrooms and answer the question once and for all. Turns out, I was right both ways! He's a perfect split of the two!


MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Family search

FYI, I look 10% more like my mom than my dad. It used to be the other way around, but as I get older I really have started to favor my mom. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never thought that Mitchell looks like Katie, but the picture posted is surprising! He really favors Katie more than Steven in it. However, in person, no contest. He is definitely a McBroom! Regardless of who he favors he is as cute as they come!

Bonniebeewester said...

Hey Emily! I'm glad I'm not the only one out there who has experienced pain while running. I'll be walking and my knee will just give out on me! I'm 24!!! Did you ever find out the cause of your pain? Shoes? I'm getting a new pair soon to make sure that's not causing it...are you still running or did you give up on it completely?