Thursday, September 22, 2005

Go Frogs!

So as most of you know, I went to ACU for my undergrad degree. Football was not even really on our radars. Most people went to 1 game their freshman year - thats all it took to realize that no one went to games - and then 1 game their sophomore year - because you had to for pledging. I think it goes without saying (although I'm going to say it anyways) that games were not televised.

Now I go to TCU. Football is a big deal! People actually care! Games are on TV and if they're not home games, people get together to watch them on TV! We have pre-tailgate parties, tailgate parties, and post-tailgate parties. And it is so much fun! I know we're not Big 12 or anything, but Mountain West is still pretty cool. It is so weird to actually look forward to football games and go and get excited about what is going on! So if you ever want to know where I am on a game day, look towards the field....or at least the nearest big screen that my friends and I will be gathered around.

No comments: