Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Name is J'aime

In one week, I went from Football to Fashion.

My cousin, Allyson, called me with an invitation to a fancy party for Dallas International Fashion Week (same group that puts on New York Fashion Week only totally not as cool). I love dressing up so I said yes. While we were getting ready, I found out what the party was for - it was a fashion show for Jaime Pressly's new line, J'aime (clever, huh?).

You might recognize Jaime Pressly as this:


But that night, she looked like this:


Also in attendance: Jerry Stackhouse from the Mavs, a guy from Project Runway, and a couple of girls from Friday Night Lights. Thats right, I was actually at a party with bona fide celebrities.

Here are some pics of me and Allyson and our other friend, Katy that went with us.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

that looks so fun! I love F.N.L. its just like a soap.

Unknown said...

Did you and your friends call each other and coordinate your clothing colors and fabrics so you would look so perfectly cohesive-yet-not-matchy? Cause it worked.

Anonymous said...

Do you now own a J'aime original?

Emily said...

Haha Gina - every item worn was owned by my cousin and 2 of the three were from the ritzy Highland Park boutique she works at, Calypso so pretty close!

Denee' - I don't own one....yet! I can't wait to find out where she's going to be selling them - there is a dress that really wants me to own it. :)

Maggie said...

DID YOU BUY A HOUSE OR NOT???????
WHERE ARE MY PICS????????

Kristen Ballard said...

HOW FUN! Dress up, go to cool fashion show, see celebrities- You are so cool...