Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Interview Season has officially begun!

Today I got my first interview for a summer internship. It is with a company that I have been looking at since I was in high school - Alcon. I am really excited to be interviewing with a company that consistently makes Fortune's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For (this year it is #42) and that is in my hometown so I wouldn't have to think about relocation. My interview is Monday, so as soon as I finish with IP on Wednesday, I get to start studying for my interview! I only thought I was going to get a break this weekend!

4 comments:

Web Bulimic said...

I hope things go well for you...But I also hope that I win the lottery, buy a huge house in Mira Vista, and hire you with a huge salary to run all our business ventures. That's my way of saying "Good luck".

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

awesome. Good Luck!!

Joanie said...

Emily...that's fantastic! Hope Monday goes well!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your interview!