Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Interview Season has officially begun!

Today I got my first interview for a summer internship. It is with a company that I have been looking at since I was in high school - Alcon. I am really excited to be interviewing with a company that consistently makes Fortune's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For (this year it is #42) and that is in my hometown so I wouldn't have to think about relocation. My interview is Monday, so as soon as I finish with IP on Wednesday, I get to start studying for my interview! I only thought I was going to get a break this weekend!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

I hope things go well for you...But I also hope that I win the lottery, buy a huge house in Mira Vista, and hire you with a huge salary to run all our business ventures. That's my way of saying "Good luck".

Mommy said...

awesome. Good Luck!!

Joanie said...

Emily...that's fantastic! Hope Monday goes well!

Megan said...

Good luck with your interview!