Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Emily vs. Sabre - Round 3

Well, I didn't get the Sabre Travel Network job that I had the interviews for last week, but they asked me to interview for another position with Sabre Airline Solutions. So I'm rockin the business suit again today to endure Round 3 of my quest to work for Sabre. And this morning I got to listen to the CEO of Travelocity (another Sabre division) talk about the company's strategy and the Travelocity turnaround, so now I'm really pumped! Unfortunately, I had some extenuating circumstances after the speech, so I didn't get to take my picture with the Roaming Gnome like most other people did, but it still inspired to me to do well today in my interview! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Katie McB. said...

Good luck and I am praying for you!

Maggie said...

They are stupid for turning you down- but good luck with the next one! Ry and I decided if we ever win the lotto we will hire you full time to manage our money. I love you!

Emily said...

Interview went awesome - most people got 35-45 mins. but the guy kept me for 1 hour 10 mins. Told me he was really impressed with my knowledge about the company and the industry and liked my experience. Unfortunately, this one isn't just against TCU students (the other one was), so I have a lot more competition and I have to wait 3 weeks til they're completely done interviewing. No 2nd interviews for this position, just waiting. And we ALL know how patient Emily is.... ;) I'll update when I hear something.