Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pet Peeves - Holiday Edition

1. People who get in their cars in a crowded parking lot and then take their dear sweet time before backing up, even though they can CLEARLY see that people are waiting for their spot

2. When there is a tiny patch of ice on the shoulders of the road, not even in the lanes, and people slam on their brakes before going over the bridge, blocking traffic and making my commute 1 1/2 hours

3. Having a stupid winter cold for 3 weeks that I just can't shake

4. Paper cuts from "Holiday Cards" (not Christmas Cards!)

5. The fact that whenever it snows in Texas, everyone has to pretend they're excited about it and go out and play in it. Its just cold and wet people! (I think I probably mentioned that in a post sometime last year too....but I really hate it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sense that your lingering cold has put you into a "Bah Humbug" mood. However, I agree completely about the stupid drivers. My only near accident during the ice was with a car that was traveling a reasonable and appropriate speed and then suddenly the driver hit his brake when he came to a bridge! Yikes...slipping and sliding at that point.

Katie McB. said...

I HAVE THAT STUPID COLD AND I AM GOING ON MY 2ND WEEK WITH IT! YUCK!!!