Monday, May 21, 2007

Picture Mania!

I was looking through an old memory card for my camera tonight and found some fun pictures I haven't looked at in awhile. So today I thought I'd post as many as I have the patience for (Blogger is annoyingly slow at loading pictures!)


My diehard Astros fan friend, Mike Reavey and I at the Astros vs. Rangers game last summerMy last night as an active Kojie in 2005. This picture makes me understand why my roommates said my hair was so short last when I saw them in March.
I left my camera unattended at a friends house one night and came back to find these












Sweet baby Maisy before Kody and Ginny's wedding

And I'll leave you today with a video of a girl in my MBA program named Dana. I have to preface this by saying she used to be a bartender in one of those Coyote Ugly-type bars and learned all sorts of cool tricks. Do NOT try this at home! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, fun Kojie memories! Makes me miss you more! :) Can't wait to finally see you (FOR REAL this time!) next week! :)

Bonniebeewester said...

Hi Emily!! I found your blog via other people's blogs and wanted to tell you a belated congratulations on finishing your MBA! I'm so proud of you and admire your patience & determination!! Take care and good luck in Dallas :)