Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Goodbye Rodney!

This Monday, we celebrated the retirement of my former boss, Rodney. In two years at Sabre (next Monday! Can't believe I've already been there two years!) I have had three bosses. Rodney was the second; he was my boss from Jan - Nov 2007. Even after I stopped reporting to him, we have still worked very closely as he is the operations manager for my product.

Rodney was really great. I learned a lot about technology from him...and I think I was even able to pull him into Marketing-Land once or twice! :) One other thing I've always appreciated was the random life advice he'd throw out every now and then - thoughts on career, investments, taking vacation, blocking lunch time to get out the office, etc. Rodney, I know you'll probably never read this, but I wish you well in the future!

No comments: