Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oh What a Beautiful Morning....

Texas weather is ridiculous. I mean seriously...one day it is freezing with a chance of snow and the next it feels good enough to wear shorts and a t-shirt. I hate to keep pulling the A-card, but in Austria, although it was cold, at least you KNEW it was going to be cold. There was never any guesswork. It was going to snow whether you liked it or not.

But in Texas, no such luxury. When I got into the airport on Saturday, it was 80 degrees. By Monday I was wearing sweaters and wishing all of my cold weather clothes weren't at the dry cleaners. Bonnie, Jen, and I were SO mad! We spent all week talking about how warm it was at home and as soon as we get in, it is winter here again. The only good thing about the cold is that yesterday I got to wear the new jacket I bought in Vienna! I'm just hoping that Mother Nature has made up her mind and the weather will stay warm, at least for a little while.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Amen! I already put most of my winter clothes in the trunk. After last week, I thought my sweater days were through! Arrrgh!

Web Bulimic said...

Try living in Oklahoma. -Ryan