Tuesday, June 14, 2005

National Abandon Your Blog Day!

Apparently today is National Abandon Your Blog Day and I was not informed! Going down my daily checklist of blogs usually can take up a good hour or so, especially if I comment, and today it has taken 20 min. flat. The only people who posted today were Lindsey (ol' faithful), Trey (new faithful), MC, and Jonathan Root. So now I'm left sitting at home with the dreaded conjunctivitis (ol' pink eye) that has been going around our group with nothing left to read. I've already exhausted the stash of built up TV shows on our TIVO that I saved for a rainy (or should I say, eye runny) day and have nothing left. What do you people have? Lives? Don't let those get in the way of your blogging duties!! Entertain me!!

Sorry, I'm going a little stir crazy. Little side note though: I can't find my glasses and can't wear contacts right now, so my mom took me to buy new glasses after my eye doctor appointment today! Pink eye has it's upsides. And since there is no such thing as generic brand glasses anymore (if you've bought any recently, you know what I mean) I got to buy a pair of Kate Spade glasses....nearly the cheapest ones in the store next to Dolce and Gabbana, Vera Wang, Versace, and some super-special swedish brand that weighs less than 2 paperclips. Its a designer world out there now and I'm getting my (very) small part of it.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ooh awesome, new glasses! I saw a girl today at the mall that got the cutest pair of glasses at Walmart.

christine pinson said...

don't you hate that when nobody blogs?! it makes me realize just how bad my addiction has gotten!
by the way, i never told you what a sweet post that was about baby jack...i think he's pretty cute too...definitely a keeper!
it's weird not to see yall everday, when do we start rehearsing joshua?!

Unknown said...

I've been celebrating National Abandon Your Blog Day for about a month now!

Web Bulimic said...

I'm back now Emily. So you can feed your Jones with my blog now.