Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Stalker Diaries Part II: Blog Stalking

This is a term that kind of annoys me, but I guess it fairly accurately describes what goes on. You read someone's blog and don't post a comment. I'm sure there are several people doing that right now as I don't expect more than a comment or two on this post. Or maybe I just think I'm more popular than I actually am and no one really reads this at all....hmmm.....

Anyways, I think its funny that people get upset about blog stalking. I do not subscribe to the theory that you have to post a comment on every blog you read every time you read it. If I actually have something to say, I'll post a comment, but I don't feel obligated. The term truly describes the action though, when you consistently read the blog of a person you have no connection with. I found one through the infamous "next blog" button that I now read pretty regularly because this guy is a good blogger, but I have no clue who he is.

So the point of all this is, just because I haven't commented on your blog doesn't mean I don't read it - I may just be stalking that day. So stop talking bad about me on your blog. :)

2 comments:

Joanie said...

comment

Wezie said...

I'm a big-time-stalker- sometimes there is just no need to comment.