Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sometimes I wish...

  • I had kids just so I could post cute pictures on my blog. It gets a little boring over here, I know.
  • I was a person who was always on time rather than always running about 5 minutes late.
  • I had more fashion sense.
  • I was better at keeping up with old friends (enter: blogs and myspace)
  • I had really gotten into Scrubs when it first came out rather than being a casual watcher until last year
  • I had a roommate (and then the moment passes!)
  • I could remember all the really good blog topics that I come up with and then can't remember when it comes time to actually write them.

2 comments:

holly said...

Go read "Callie's Tally" by Betsy Howie if you want to be exceedingly grateful you don't have kids. It's a funny accounting of the first year of the author's daughter's life. I think there was supposed to be an uplifting pro-parenthood message about how "worth it" it was but I think I was too traumatized to really absorb...

But yes, yes, yes, to every one of your other sometimes-wishes. The blog and fashion ones I think of daily.

Maggie said...

I love your blog-
some times I wish I had intresting things happen that do not involve kid stuff.