Friday, March 30, 2007

Are they trying to tell me something?

Yesterday I worked from home in the morning and went in after lunch. I was running late so I grabbed some Wendy's. Today, I only worked a 1/2 day in the afternoon and just got some McDonald's on my way in.

Both times, I ordered a normal, full sugared drink. Dr. Pepper at Wendy's and a Coke at McDonald's. Both times, they hand me my drink, I take a sip, and its Diet Coke!! Have I gotten so bad that the people at the fast food restaurants are trying to tell me I'm fat?? It's like they're saying "Really? REGULAR Coke? Ummm....I don't think so....."

P.S. I would seriously be paranoid if they hadn't already had the drinks poured before I pulled up to the window. ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If anything, they took one look at you and assumed that you must look that good because you avoid sugar.

Emily said...

Awww, thats nice Ty, but flattery will get you....everywhere! You're definitely on my good list right now. :)

Unknown said...

That makes me happy, and so does the smile in you picture;) (hey, you asked for it)