Friday, June 22, 2007

Things I Would Have Bought Trey (if I wasn't so cheap...)

Land of Vikings...any wonder that half the things I see make me say "That's something Trey needs"?

Here are a couple of things I would have bought Trey if I wasn't so cheap. :)

1. Viking Masks
2. Lots of little trolls
3. One GIANT troll (Thats right, this guy was for sale!)

Also, here is a picture of the variety show people that I said is Maggie's dream job. They performed again the second night of the conference. :)

Tonight is the Swedish Midsummer, the celebration of the Summer Solstice. It is apparently a bigger holiday here than Christmas is! The city is pretty much deserted because everyone goes out to the country for Midsommer, but there is a traditional festival going on at the Open Air Museum Skansen, so I think I'll head down there pretty soon.

Tomorrow evening I am leaving Stockholm. Its been fun, but I am definitely ready to be home!

1 comment:

Trey Laminack said...

oooh! Helmets and Trolls! Rock on!