Saturday, June 30, 2007

Megan's Quiz

Okay Megan, I'll bite.

1. Who was your first prom date?
Sean Forrester

2. Who was your first roommate?
Nichole Brezel. Ahhh, good times in Nelson Dorm...

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
A Strawberry Daquiri wine cooler that Maggie gave me....unless you count the Margarita sips that Maggie's Didad would give me at the annual crawfish boils. :)

4. What was your first job?

Limited Too on University Dr.

5. What was your first car?

1999 Ford Mustang

6. Who was the first person that texted you yesterday?
Derrick Doyle

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
My mom. Her phone call woke me up. :)

8. Who was your first grade teacher?

Mrs. Smith. Definitely in my top 3 teachers.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?

Boston, Massachusetts with my grandmother and cousin, Allyson in the summer between 4th and 5th grade.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?

I don't think I ever snuck out of my house....there was really no reason to! My parents pretty much let me do anything I wanted as long as it wasn't dangerous.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Elly Burnor. Haven't talked to her since high school. and Maggie Weaver...um yeah!

12. Where was your first sleep over?
Not a clue! Probably at the Weaver's house or Elly's.

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
My mom

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My aunt JoJo's wedding in elementary school sometime. I was so proud to be the flower girl!

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Look at the time and curse the world. I am NOT a morning person.

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
I think probably Al Denson when I was in 5th grade or so. There might have been one before that, I just don't really remember

17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears pierced when I was 10. Thats about it.

18. First foreign country you went to?
Brazil my Sophomore year of college. That was when I first caught the travel bug!

19. First crush?
I think my first strong crush was a guy named Allyn Steele (yes, thats how he spelled his name) sometime in elementary school. He liked a girl named Jessie though, so it was VERY upsetting.

20. When was your first detention?
I never had detention. I got lunch detention one time in 6th grade where you couldn't go to the playground after eating and had to clean tables, but I don't remember what for.

21. What was the first state you lived in?
Texas

22. Who was your first kiss with?
I think my first peck kiss was in middle school in the church van but I don't remember who with (wow that sounds so wrong now). First real kiss was my first real boyfriend, Hoyt McMillan Freshman year of High School.

23. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Sean. That was the first guy that things ended badly with.

24. Do you still think about that person?
Not really. My first year of MBA I saw him on TCU campus...he was still in undergrad (he's two years older than me) and I was getting my Masters, so my malicious side was really happy. :)


That was probably more fun for me than for you, but oh well. Its fun to reminisce sometimes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your answer on the last one! Thanks for playing along. :)