Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lindsey, This One's for You!

Last night, I went to a concert that was so up Lindsey Holder's alley she would have seriously died of happiness...I went and saw a band called the Spazmatics. They are an 80's cover band who dress like geeks and are hilarious. First of all, they are REALLY good. A lot of times, cover bands will butcher songs so much that it makes you sick, but they were incredible. When I finally got in the building (had to wait in a line outside for 45 mins.), the first song they played was the song that makes me, Katie, and Lindsey happier than anything - George Michael's "Faith." When they did that song justice, I knew that it was going to be a fabulous night! Secondly, they are fun! Their dance moves are classic and hearing a guy sing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" better than Cyndi Lauper made me really happy! I went cause I was invited by some new friends that I've made recently and it was made even better by my friends that met me there - Nichole came in from Dallas and my cousin Allyson was there too. We had so much fun and I only wish that Lindsey and Katie could have been there too!! Here are some pictures that Allyson took. I would like to point out that my favorite Spazmatic is the one with the helmet simply because it reminds me of the fabulous party Lindsey and I went to last year. He's also wearing a backpack that you can't see in the pics. Yay for the Spazmatics!!


No comments: