Monday, May 15, 2006

Byron Nelson and Colonial

Yesterday I had the joy of attending the final round of the Byron Nelson tournament with my cousin Allyson. I was hoping to post some fun pictures...until I realized that you're not allowed to take in any cameras or cell phones. :) It was pretty fun. Hot outside, eerily quiet for the amount of people there, lots of walking, but once we set up camp at the 15th green, it was fun. But I definitely reminded myself why its been about 5 years since I've actually attended the Colonial.

Which brings me to the Colonial! It technically starts today with practice rounds today and tomorrow, the Pro-Am on Wednesday, and the official tournament Thurs. through Sun. You may be asking why I know the schedule if I haven't been in 5 years and am not planning on going this year. Its because for the 2nd year, I am going to be driving Cadillacs between the VIP lots and the clubhouse. Last year I had a very unfortunate experience in my driving. I am hoping to encounter the situation again only to come out on top this time! If any of you are going to be parking in the member or VIP lots this week at the Colonial, keep an eye out for me. I'll be the one in the fully loaded Cadillac while you're sweating in the hot sun. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope it goes better for you this time! :)

I updated with photos just for you! :) Come see!

Unknown said...

Who should we hope for as a passenger this year?

Trey Laminack said...

aww... lucky!
Ever take your cadi off any sweet jumps?

Josh said...

And the Caddy of the Year award goes to...

Jenn said...

i hope you get a chance to drive mark this year! by the way, i have been meaning to tell you that your new pic on your blog is great!

Heather said...

I am new to your blog. I have enjoyed the read. =)
I have to say that I am envious!