Sunday, May 14, 2006

They Finally Did It

Well, the afforementioned ghosts of the Log Cabin Village finally got the best of me and my phone. On Friday my friend Christina called me to go to lunch in the middle of running errands for the graduation hooding ceremony that night. When she got to my apartment, my phone had randomly turned itself off. I push the button to turn it back on...and it doesn't turn back on. So I got to spend a fun-filled afternoon at Cingular trying to get everything taken care of to get me a new phone. 3 hours later, I left with a phone fresh off of the truck that was actually ordered for someone else but they decided to give to me instead because they had taken so much time. Good things come to those who wait. :)

So I know that I am behind the times and 90% of cell phone users already have this one...but look how pretty! And its pink!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's pretty, but you've got to let us know how this beauty performs on University around LCV. Is she all looks or is she brainy enough to deliver what others cannot?!

Alice McD

Josh said...

I hope the ghosts don't have your phone number.

Ashley N said...

ooo I want one!

I'll go drive around the log cabin village and maybe my phone will quit working so that they have to give me a nice new pretty pink phone.