Saturday, May 06, 2006

Oh Blogger, Where Art Thou?

All of my blog buddies...I am begging you! Please post soon! Every day I have been coming to my computer in the middle of my Integrated Project Hades, hoping for a little relief through some fun stories, neat pictures, and general updates. But alas! Everyone on my blogroll (except for Megan) has reruns!! Not that I can say much, and I know we're all busy. But just a little shout out to your readership would brighten my day...which I promise you, needs brightening right now. :)

4 comments:

Maggie said...

We had a crazy weekend and I promise awesome pics to come :)What is up w/ Linds?

Unknown said...

Going to Austin this weekend and I promise I'll have pics and an update after that! :)

Unknown said...

That's what happens when you take me off your blogroll:)

Josh said...

I've gotta agree, and blogger's been rather dysfunctional as of late.